We’ve gotten a lot of requests for something “celtic” … and since it’s St. Patty’s Day we thought some of you might like an update on that!
A little darker than our usual scenes, this takes place near an Irish river bank during a Druid ritual. Chanting swells in and out while bagpipes and flutes play in the distance, wind chimes and thunder signal the coming rain.
– The visualization uses the same engine as Star of Cairo (which is actually based on Evening Star from Country Pack). A rippling effect is combined with a geometric pattern based on a simple Celtic knot interlaced with a Celtic Five Fold symbol.
– 8 sound loops: Awen Chant, Druid Chant, Sounds of the River Esk, Bagpipes, Bodhran Drum, Flutes, Rolling Thunder, Wind Chimes
– Special thanks to Sonia Mh for the chanting samples! Check her out here: www.brenabellydance.com
How do you get it?
Hopefully by now you have realized that Plugin mode is the best way to use Lightning Bug! All new content is available only if you are running in Plugin mode. If you are still running the Built In Scenes, then we recommend that you give Pluging Mode a try! You can enter plugin mode but tapping the main screen to display the menu, then clicking the green puzzle piece at the bottom!
If you are running our most recent version of Lighting Bug, the Plugin Manager will automatically update the new plugins for you within about two weeks. If you just can’t wait, then you can update the plugins manually by doing the following:
– Start Lightning Bug and ensure you are in Plugin Manager mode
– Click the menu button or tap the main screen to bring up the menu
– Click the Circle with a Triangle in the middle (second column, second option down)
– Click “Check for Plugin-In Updates”
– It will then refresh the Plugins and bring you to the main Plug-In Manager screen
– Click Cubicle Pi and it will bring start the download
As always we want to remind you that you can use these new sounds with *ANY* of the other plugin scenes in Lightning Bug. Lightning Bug is all about giving you the power to customize your sleep or relaxation experience by letting you mix scenes and sounds together in any way you can imagine!
Let us know what you think!