Jungle Pack took a little longer than we thought it would. But we wanted to make sure it rocked, so it’s definitely worth the wait! This pack contains more new sound samples and loops than any of our previous packs plus a new visualization that will have you mesmerized in minutes! 😉
– 9 scenes: Mystic Pass, Jungle Canopy, Vines, Sparkling Falls (visualization), Under the Falls, Moon Beams, Tikal, Ferns, Jungle Orchid
– 30 sound samples and loops including: waterfalls, rain, several jungle ambiances with insects and various birds, kookaburras, frogs, lion, gibbons, drums and traditional instruments, bamboo chimes, pads, and breaks!*
How do you get it?
Hopefully by now you have realized that Plugin mode is the best way to use Lightning Bug! All new content is available only if you are running in Plugin mode. If you are still running the Built In Scenes, then we recommend that you give Pluging Mode a try! You can enter plugin mode but tapping the main screen to display the menu, then clicking the green puzzle piece at the bottom!
If you are running our most recent version of Lighting Bug, the Plugin Manager will automatically update the new plugins for you within about two weeks. If you still see “coming soon” under Jungle Pack we first suggest that you upgrade Lightning Bug. If you just can’t wait, then you can update the plugins manually by doing the following:
– Start Lightning Bug and ensure you are in Plugin Manager mode
– Click the menu button or tap the main screen to bring up the menu
– Click the Circle with a Triangle in the middle (second column, second option down)
– Click “Check for Plugin-In Updates”
– It will then refresh the Plugins and bring you to the main Plug-In Manager screen
– Click Jungle Pack and it will bring you to the Market for purchase
As always we want to remind you that you can use these new sounds with *ANY* of the other plugin scenes in Lightning Bug. Lightning Bug is all about giving you the power to customize your sleep or relaxation experience by letting you mix scenes and sounds together in any way you can imagine!
As always we welcome your feedback and would appreciate a positive comment and review in the market!
*Bamboo wind chimes were actually omitted from the original release of Jungle Pack. We’ve since posted an update though. So if you don’t see bamboo chimes in your sound library yet, do the following:
1 – Update Plugin Directory
Tap the main screen, Press the plugin manager button (the puzzle piece in the top left), Press the “Check for Updates” link in the top left of the dialog. The link will change and say “Updating…”
2 – Update Jungle Pack
When the link in the top right of the plugin manager dialog changes to “Update Complete” you should see that Jungle Pack now says “Updates Available” in yellow letters. Long Press the Jungle Pack item and let it update.
3 – Check out the bamboo chimes sound
You can see it in action in the Ferns scene. Of course, you can also access it directly via the sound library available by long pressing any sound buttons in any scenes.