We continue to work hard to improve Lightning Bug and add more plugins! Our latest addition, Meditation Plugin, contains 8 scenes and 19 sounds and is available in the Market.
What’s inside the new plugin?
– 8 new scenes (2space, 3rd Eye, Buddha Moon, Stonehenge, Lotus, Chefren’s Pyramid, Salt Flats, Buddha Tree)
– 19 new sound loops including: Many versions of Gongs, Bells, Pads, Sitars, Breaks, Aums and Chimes.
Make sure to check out the original visual display in 2space! Watch how the visuals change colors and patterns based on the sounds! You can configure up to 200 Lightning Bugs on the screen.
SolarRain provided some extremely amazing sounds for this plugin! Be sure to check out his work here:
How do you get it?
Meditation Plugin is available now via Lightning Bug’s Plugin Manager. If you are a new user, you should already see it. If you’re an existing Lightning Bug user, or if Plugin Manager still reports Meditation Plugin as “Coming Soon”, do the following:
– Start Lightning Bug and ensure you are in Plugin Manager mode
– Click the menu button or tap the main screen to bring up the menu
– Click the Circle with a Triangle in the middle (second column, second option down)
– Click “Check for Plugin-In Updates”
– It will then refresh the Plugins and bring you to the main Plug-In Manager screen
– Click Household Pack and it will then install and configure
*note, in a future release of Lightning Bug, the Plugin Manager will update automatically.
And remember you can use these new sounds with *ANY* of the other plugin scenes in Lightning Bug. The Lightning Bug 2.0 update is all about giving you the power to customize your sleep or relaxation experience by allowing you to mix scenes and sounds together in any way you can imagine!
As always we welcome your feedback and would appreciate a positive comment and review in the market!